recipe from paty'skitchen
Ingredients (makes 12)
200 g plain flour
100 g caster sugar
50 g cocoa powder
2tsp baking powder
125 g dark chocolate, chopped
100ml vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and dark chocolate.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs.
4. Add the oil and stir well until combined.
5. Add the milk and mix in again.
6. Now pour the wet ingredients into the dry with a fork or wooden spoon until just combined. You do not want to overwork it.
7. Divide the dough between a 12 hole muffin tray, lined with paper muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes.