tuna bun ..... projek sabtu lepas. guna tuna spread dalam tin yang ready to eat tu.
Basic bread recipe
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Puan Roshayati Johari
500g bread flour/high protein flour
1 tsp salt
30g milk powder
1 tsp bread improver (optional)
1 tsp bread softener (optional)
4 tsp instant dry yeast
1 egg (lightly beaten)
1. Mix well all ingredients in (A)
2. Add (B) into (A) and knead till smooth.
3. Add (C) and continue kneading till smooth and shiny and dough does not stick to your hand.
4. Leave to prove for 30 - 40 minutes.
5. Punch down the dough to let the air out.
6. Divide the dough according to the weight you wish. Make into balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
7. Shape accordingly.
8. Leave to prove for 40 minutes - 1 hour.
9. Bake till golden brown.
Bread Maker method :
1. Into the breadmaker pan, pour in the water, egg, salt, sugar and bread softener.
2. Top it with flour, milk powder, bread improver and instant dried yeast.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in margarine. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which will takes about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Roughly about 49 to 50g each.
5. Form each portion into a ball and arrange on a baking tray. Spray with a bit of water. Leave to rise for another 30 minutes or so.
6. Sprinkle the top of the dough with enough coarse sugar. Spray with a bit of water on the dough surface before putting the tray into the oven.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
7. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter. Place on a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container.
Selamat hari wilayah!