recipe from tablefortwo
1 pack 250gm Marie biscuits
1 pack 200gm Milo (I reduced to 185gm and added 15gm cocoa powder)
1 can 397gm Sweetened Condensed Milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
150gm butter, about 2/3 cup
1. Prepare one 7 inch square pan. Fully lined with non stick baking paper. Make sure the paper is much higher than the pan.
2. Lightly beat eggs. Put in Milo, and condensed milk and whisk until well combined.
3. Pour egg mixture into a non stick pot/pan , put in butter. On medium low heat, cook while stirring all the while until mixture starts to thickens. Reduce to low heat.
4. When the egg custard is cooked, it looks grainy and thick. Remove from heat.
5. Spread one layer of custard into the pan. Arrange Marie biscuits onto custard.
6. Repeat step 5 until all biscuits or custard are used up. A thin layer of custard is enough for the interlayers.
7. When the layering is all done, fold in the high collars of the paper. Press down and compact the cake with your hands.
8. Chill in fridge overnight before cutting.