226 gram butter
100 gram sugar
½ cup condensed milk
250 gram flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
1. Prepared a baking pan. Grease well and line it with parchment paper. Pre-heat the oven to 170C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in egg, one at a time until well incorporated.
3. Add in the condensed milk, vanilla and mixed well.
4. Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Slowly add the flour into the batter. Mix well.
5. Pour the batter in to the baking pan, give the baking pan a few knocks on the working counter (take out the air bubbles) and bake for 50minutes or until golden brown.