entry terakhir sebelum mala berlepas malam ni. tepung pun dah habiiiis :-)
in sha Allah nak usung separuh kek ni balik penang bagi mama rasa.
alhamdulillah tahun ni berpuasa dan berhari raya di malaysia. selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa ramadhan buat semua.
recipe from mykitchensnippets
227g - room temperature
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
4 large eggs
zest of an orange
5 tbsp orange juice
1. Grease and line an 8” round baking pan. Preheat oven to 180C. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt and set it aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until mixture is light and fluffy. Add in the orange zest.
3. Slow down the mixer and slowly add in the flour. Finally stir in orange juice. Mix until well combined.
4. Turn out mixture into prepared tin. Level out mixture at the sides but allow a shallow well in the centre. This is to enable the cake to level up evenly during baking.
5. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.